dlls/user/tests/win.c fix

Juan Lang juan_lang at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 2 13:07:57 CDT 2006

--- Dmitry Timoshkov <dmitry at codeweavers.com> wrote:
> 0x200 is WM_MOUSEMOVE. So it's that you either moving the mouse
> during the test, or there is some other source of that message.
> Juan, you need to investigate what is going on if that's the latter.

This appears to be a Heisenbug.  I ran the tests four times this morning
(in the same manner, on a table, not touching the mousepad.)  I got this
failure for the first three runs:
../../../tools/runtest -q -P wine -M user32.dll -T ../../.. -p
user32_test.e xe.so win.c && touch win.ok
fixme:win:WIN_CreateWindowEx Parent is HWND_MESSAGE
win.c:2414: Test failed: message 000f available
win.c:2422: Test failed: message 000f available
win.c:2430: Test failed: message 000f available
make: *** [win.ok] Error 3

On the fourth run it succeeded.  I know you know that these are WM_PAINT
again.
--Juan