Implementation question for CryptSIPLoad

Paul Vriens Paul.Vriens at xs4all.nl
Mon Oct 2 13:56:06 CDT 2006

Hi,

In CryptSIPLoad I have to load the some internal crypt32 function
pointers into a structure. Will the following work ? :

pSipDispatch->pfGet = &CryptSIPGetSignedDataMsg;
pSipDispatch->pfPut = &CryptSIPPutSignedDataMsg;
pSipDispatch->pfCreate = &CryptSIPCreateIndirectData;
pSipDispatch->pfVerify = &CryptSIPVerifyIndirectData;
pSipDispatch->pfRemove = &CryptSIPRemoveSignedDataMsg;

What happens if I have another dll loaded that has the same functions
(wintrust, msisip ....)?

Do I need to do an explicit LoadLibrary or GetModuleHandle?

The tests I've already created (in current GIT) succeed with the above
'solution' but I just want to make sure there aren't any side-effects.

Cheers,

Paul.