wined3d: Report the correct number of available 4-component float vectors for GLSL

Mirek thunder.m at czela.net
Tue Oct 3 19:02:25 CDT 2006

Unfortunately there are many issues with latest nVidia drivers and
Windows apps in wine. In Half-Life 2 EO (characters brokes the game),
3DMark 2003 (first test with planes is very strange), GTA SA (almost
everywhere in game), but other apps such as Flatout 2, Tomb Raider
Legend, Need for Speed Most Wanted, 3DMark 2005 and 2006 working like
with stable driver.

I am using Nvidia GF 6800 GS PCI-E with Core 2 Extreme and GLSL
functions no ARB.

Mirek