Register policy for WGL_ARB_render_texture

Paweł Różański pawel.rozanski at
Wed Oct 4 12:31:40 CDT 2006

On current git I see that "wglBindTexImageARB" isn't found on my
system (when running nvidia demos).

Quick look into dlls/winex11.drv/opengl.c reveals:

     if (glxRequireExtension("GLX_ATI_render_texture") ||

My glxinfo doesn't show GLX_ATI_render_texture nor
GLX_ARB_render_texture - if i remove that if and force
register_extension - all is working

The card is GeForce 6200/AGP on opengl 2.0.2 NVIDIA 87.74. I would
like only to point that buggy code - maybe someone will came with nice

take care,
Paweł Różański