wined3d: Report the correct number of available 4-component float vectors for GLSL

H. Verbeet hverbeet at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 15:16:51 CDT 2006

On 04/10/06, Mirek <thunder.m at czela.net> wrote:
> So this is very strange, because under Windows XP i have definitely 8.
> Ok, from what app do you want this log?
>
> Mirek

App shouldn't matter, the +d3d_caps log should be the same. But I'll
need the entire extension detection part, ie from the part where it
says "Filling vendor string NVIDIA Corporation" all the way down to
"GLX Extension reported:". Also, I tried 3DMark03 with the new drivers
and git HEAD, and didn't notice anything strange.
GL_MAX_TEXTURE_UNITS_ARB (still) returns 4 for me as well.