[D3D9 1/8] Remove const qualifier on state_test data

Ivan Gyurdiev ivg231 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 06:00:53 CDT 2006

Well, ok, I'm starting to see this your way now.
I'll make this change, because of two reasons:

1) I'll need some kind of data structure called "test_context" anyway,
whether or not those pointers are copied there. Future tests will
probably require the ability to store additional data during the
lifetime of the test, that's not one of those data sample points.

2) The teardown function in some of those examples frees certain data
pointers, and not others. That's because the same data is used on two
pointers, so you can't free it twice. However, that's ugly, and could be
better handled using a separate copy of the pointer.