Make.rules.in: Add a new make variable "C_GEN_SRCS" for C files that need to be generated before makedep can be run on them.

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Thu Oct 5 06:26:55 CDT 2006

Robert Shearman <rob at codeweavers.com> writes:

> This still doesn't completely fix the problem for tests though, since
> adding the file to CTESTS obviously won't work.
>
> What should I use instead? EXTRA_OBJS? Change C_SRCS rule to use
> EXTRA_SRCS as well? Or add a new variable to use in the C_SRCS rule?

It can't be in C_SRCS, it's not C sources, it's IDL sources. It should
be in IDL_SRCS (or probably IDL_I_SRCS, IDL_P_SRCS etc.)  We don't
really have the infrastructure in place simply because we don't have
anything that needs it; but if you have a test that needs that sort of
thing, submit it and I'll take care of the makefiles.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org