Coverity scan database reset soon...

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Fri Oct 6 01:55:31 CDT 2006

On 10/5/06, Paul Vriens <Paul.Vriens at xs4all.nl> wrote:
> the email sent by Coverity also asks for a 'main contact'. Do we have
> such a person already?

Not that I know.  Are you volunteering?

> Can we give them a date when they could recreate the database?
>
> Maybe it's good to have a clean start on this. I've found several
> 'annotations' that just say 'BUG' back in April and nothing else. We
> should come up with some sort of standard for this, or am I talking
> rubbish now?

I'm ashamed to say I haven't looked.  If you have, and the
annotations don't look worth keeping, then let's just start over.
So how about this: let's tell them tomorrow morning that it's ok
to wipe the database on Tuesday.
That should give anyone interested time to look at
the annotations and make sure they agree.
- Dan