Make all windows moveable by default

Vitaliy Margolen wine-devel at kievinfo.com
Sun Oct 8 23:06:29 CDT 2006

Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:
> "Vitaliy Margolen" <wine-devel at kievinfo.com> wrote:
>
>> This patch broke some full screen programs for me on KDE. Now their
>> caption is always visible and doesn't move off the screen. It might be
>> some additional magic going on with KDE to detect full-screen windows.
>
> What version of KDE is it?
This is KDE 3.5.1 from Open SuSE 10.1

> Do you have an url for such an app (preferably as small as possible)?
I can't find it anymore. This is ACDSee 3.1 trial - an old image viewer.

The problem with it is full screen image viewer mode. When I go back to
file browser and then to image viewer - I see full-screen window with
caption that is shifted down. Before this change window's caption and
borders was not visible.

Vitaliy