windows web server app fails to send more than 11680 bytes !?

Jan Zerebecki at
Mon Oct 9 09:31:20 CDT 2006

On Sun, Oct 08, 2006 at 11:28:10PM +0200, [IDC]Dragon wrote:
> We see them being sent on the Ethernet and the ACK's are coming in, but
> after these 8 packets there should be a signal to trigger the OnSend
> function of the app so it can send the next part of data, but this never
> happens... The reselection of the socket did not return an error.

There are various bugs reports that sound similar:
Bug 3777 - Calling closesocket() will not eject any accept()s
waiting in blocking mode...
Bug 4619 - Warcraft III infinite timeout when trying to connect a
badly hosted game on

I also experienced a similar bug while trying to login with
Conquer Online ( ).

I'm not sure to what extend those are the exact same problem