windows web server app fails to send more than 11680 bytes !?

[IDC]Dragon idc-dragon at
Mon Oct 9 15:27:19 CDT 2006

> to me, I wouldn't be surprised if overlapped I/O on sockets are to blame
> a +ntdll trace would be helpful

How do I enable that? (likely a noob question)

>From your comments I take it's no setup problem on my side, could be a real bug.

Meanwhile I got some more info from the developer, relaying your responses, sorry for the odd communication.  ;-)

I used that to create a fully featured bugzilla entry:

Ideal für Modem und ISDN: