Make all windows moveable by default

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at codeweavers.com
Tue Oct 10 09:49:26 CDT 2006

"Vitaliy Margolen" <wine-devel at kievinfo.com> wrote:

> - Start the program and navigate to a picture file
> - Double click on the file
> - If in window mode, switch to full screen (using middle button)
> - While in full screen mode use middle button to switch back to file browser
> - Double click picture file again
>
> At this point with old code I had "fullscreen" window (it has visible
> borders - bug introduced somewhere between 0.9.15 and 0.9.16). I can not
> move this window to see if it has caption or not.
> With your patch I see the the same window but shifted down so it's
> caption is visible. And of course I can move it around.

Although I see the caption with my patch, I think that the problem is
somewhere else: before and after my patch applied a window which is supposed
to be fullscreen, doesn't cover KDE's app bar. That most likely a bug
with WM <-> Wine interactions leading to lost fullscreen state. I tried
to investigate it, but at the moment I have no time.

--
Dmitry.