Anybody have a RegDeleteTree[A|W] implementation lying around?

Brad DeMorrow syllogism711 at
Tue Oct 10 16:32:36 CDT 2006

Is Anyone currently working on this?

If Not - I would like to start working on this part myself, it seems like it
is fairly simple - but tedious work :-)

Shouldn't be too much of a hassle and should help a little

--Brad DeMorrow