Anybody have a RegDeleteTree[A|W] implementation lying around?

Segin segin2005 at
Tue Oct 10 20:01:47 CDT 2006

James Hawkins wrote:
> On 10/10/06, Segin <segin2005 at> wrote:
>> >
>> Some Google searching provides that there may or may not be an
>> implementation.
>> ([ros-svn] [weiden] 17572: implemented RegDeleteTree() (untested!))
>> mentions this, and nothing more:
>> --- CUT ---
>> implemented RegDeleteTree() (untested!)
>> Updated files:
>> trunk/reactos/lib/advapi32/reg/reg.c
>> The code moved around in their tree a bit, it's actually
>> trunk/reactos/dll/win32/advapi32/reg/reg.c, and you can view the code
>> here:
> We don't accept code from the ReactOS project.

Thought it was a good idea at the time, but I can understand why you
wouldn't accept it. (I can assume that this has to do with ensuring that
the code is honest, due to the previous ReactOS "scandal")

The real problem with C++ for kernel modules is: the language just sucks.
	-- Linus Torvalds