windows web server app fails to send more than 11680 bytes !?

[IDC]Dragon idc-dragon at gmx.de
Wed Oct 11 02:47:58 CDT 2006

> > > a +ntdll trace would be helpful
> >
> > How do I enable that? (likely a noob question)
> WINEDEBUG=+ntdll wine foo.exe

OK, got it. I have attached a log to the bugzilla entry.

In addition, I also now attached an executable, complete with sample data, so anybody may quickly reproduce it.
This is not our WRC app, but the plain vanilla Microsoft sample, which needs no install. It also shows the problem, and even more drastic (failing to serve a small file, too).

Thanks to everyone!
Jörg