Add IRunnableObject stub implementation

Huw Davies huw at codeweavers.com
Wed Oct 11 04:27:45 CDT 2006

On Wed, Oct 11, 2006 at 12:55:41AM -0400, Vijay Kiran Kamuju wrote:
> I will wait on sending tests on this one.
> Until the first one gets in
> (http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/2006-September/030659.html)

Ok, so let's look at that one.

I think the problem here is that ISupportErrorInfo should hang off the
underlying node object (in node.c) rather than domdoc itself.  All of
the objects that inherit from IXMLDOMNode will then get
ISupportErrorInfo for free rather than having to implement it for each
node type (you'll obviously need to forward the QI through to the node
implementation).  It would be worth checking that QI on, for example,
an attribute node does indeed return ISupportErrorInfo.

Another interesting thing to look at (although you can't really write
a test for this) is to look at whether the pointer you get back from
QI(ISupportErrorInfo) is 'close' to the pointer you get for
QI(IXMLDOMDocument) or QI(IXMLDOMNode).  If I'm right, it should be
close to the latter, in your implementation it'll be close to the
former.

Huw.