mscoree [1/2]: Add missing stubs to the spec file

James Hawkins truiken at
Thu Oct 12 00:56:35 CDT 2006

On 10/11/06, Dmitry Timoshkov <dmitry at> wrote:
> "James Hawkins" <truiken at> wrote:
> > Ah ordinals, for this dll it's not a big deal because (probably) all
> > apps get the export by name instead of ordinal.  For the installers
> > I've seen that's the case, and I can't imagine any app working on both
> > Home and Professional if the ordinals are different and they call
> > GetProcAddress with the ordinals.
> According to 'dumpbin /exports mscoree.lib' on a mscoree.lib from PSDK
> only a few exports really have an ordinal assigned: some C++ ones and
> ReOpenMetaDataWithMemory (23).

Is this information available in our winedump?  I've always been
confused about when to use ordinals and whent to use the @ symbol.  I
also used depends and that just gave me the ordinals.

James Hawkins