hverbeet at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 12:47:09 CDT 2006
Regenerated against git HEAD for whoever cares about these things.
Changes since last time:
- user: format warning fixes
- user: initialise cursor16 to 0 in destroy_cursor()
- user: fix a small compile problem in the 6th patch, caused by
splitting things up. (The 8th patch removes the relevant block)
- server: remove redundant NULL checks before free()
- server: fix a memory leak in destroy_cursor()
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 88106 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-devel/attachments/20061011/0f594f8a/cursor_20061011-0001.obj
More information about the wine-devel