Bug #6439: requesting explanation of GDI_CheckNotLock in order to fix

Fabian Cenedese Cenedese at indel.ch
Thu Oct 19 04:25:46 CDT 2006

At 19:09 18.10.2006 -0600, you wrote:
>Alex Villací­s Lasso wrote:
>> I would like to draw attention to bug #6439
>Why that bug in particular? Can we pick any other? You seems to really
>like to copy list of all of your bugs. Hell that's turn this list into
>another Bugzilla!
>
>You know, I wanted to look at this bug when I get home. And now after
>reading your email ... I just added you to my list of bug submitters to
>ignore bugs from.

I'm not an active wine-developer, so you can put my comment wherever
you like. But if you don't pay attention you might end up on such a list
as well. He has a problem with a program, he has a bug report and he
didn't say "Please fix this bug". He intends to do it himself and just
asked for some help in understanding the code. That's already a lot
more than most other people do posting a problem here. So please
stop spreading such an unfriendly mood.

bye  Fabi