fix for the winemp3 module

Deun deun76 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 19 13:06:49 CDT 2006

Hi,

Well, I'm not so familiar with detailed licencing stuff, sorry
for not noticing.
However, I've worked alot on mp3 codec a few years ago to make
my own assembly codec (sorry, not x86) and after comparing many
different sources, all I can say is that there aren't so many
ways to decode the stream datas, so in the end all sources
looks very similar.
Also note that I haven't simply copied code from Mplayer's
source, I've adapted it to current code. But I guess I'm being
too naive saying this regarding to licence stuff. And the code
which has most changed in my patch (about linbits decoding) is
not something made by MPlayer's team as there was exactly the
same method used a few years before in the old AMP 0.7.1 source
(I'm not sure about exact version but it was around that one).
Anyway if you think that my patch would lead to licence issues,
then it's ok to drop it, don't worry.

Regards,

Denis.