Unscientific test: wine is 0 for 3 on under $20 top sellers

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Wed Oct 25 23:20:02 CDT 2006

I ordered about fifteen titles from Amazon and Half.com
that were under $20 and were on the top 100 sales list.
The first three came today, and sadly, wine from git fails
to install one, and fails to run the other two:

Typing Instructor for Kids 2 fails to install

Zoombinis Logical Journey version 2 aborts on startup

Crazy Machines aborts silently on startup

I guess we have our work cut out for us still...
- Dan