Use <windows.h> and "wine/test.h" in test cases for better portabiliy.

Francois Gouget fgouget at
Thu Oct 26 14:19:30 CDT 2006

On Thu, 26 Oct 2006, Detlef Riekenberg wrote:
> What do you think about adding something like that?
> #error To build this code, an updated SDK from MS is needed.
> #endif

If we put it only in the tests that really need the latest headers, and
we can test for exactly what we need, then we could do something like
that. Another alternative would be to use the #ifndef to disable the
relevant sections of code.

But I'm not sure it's worth it.

Francois Gouget <fgouget at>
                           La terre est une bêta...