winebrowser and multi-word commands

Yuriy yuriy.kozlov at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 12:18:37 CDT 2006

Hi,

I got back to working on this, and the redone patch works now.  This
patch does the following (advantages over the previous attempt):
- changes the browser list to a REG_MULTI_SZ value
- if it is not a REG_MULTI_SZ, the old behavior remains for now
- if there are arguments, the name of the browser should be in quotes
- if there is a %s, the url is placed there rather than at the end
- any number of arguments.

Patch attached, thoughts?

~Yuriy