Could I get some permissions for Bugzilla?

Tony Lambregts tony.lambregts at
Sun Sep 3 10:04:25 CDT 2006

Matt Finnicum wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm not really sure what levels of permissions Bugzilla has, but could
> I get the ability to modify bugs? (things like assign them to myself,
> mark them as fixed, etc). If it's possibile, I suppose only having
> such access to the "wine-richedit" component would be fine, too.
> --Matt Finnicum
Bugzilla is not that fine grained to allow that.

Since you are a developer I have given you rights to confirm and edit
bugs. If there are there any other developers that do not have these
abilities and want them, Please let me know.

Tony Lambregts