Wine directx and xinerama

Roland Kaeser roli8200 at
Sun Sep 17 10:08:32 CDT 2006

Hello all

I just regognized that I get serious trouble trying to run apps on a xinerama screen (Matrox Parhelia) with Triple display configuration (   /   01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: Matrox Graphics, Inc. Millenium P650/P750 (rev 02)). Running the same apps (such as Railroad Tycoon) on a "normal" machine with intel 945G (VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation 945G/GZ Express Integrated Graphics Controller (rev 02)) its works fine. But running RT3 on my Matrox card makes it crashing or just bringing a error message, even when I configured a virtual desktop (1024x768). Does somebody has a idea about this behaviour?