Please create wine-msxml and wine-setupapi components in bugzilla

Tony Lambregts tony.lambregts at
Sun Sep 24 16:55:33 CDT 2006

Tony Lambregts wrote:
> Louis Lenders wrote:
>>> I propose adding categories for msxml and setupapi now.
>>> Here are bugzilla queries that find quite a few bugs that
>>> are candidates for moving into those categories:
>> Good idea. In case someone is going to add these catagories, please also add
>> catagories for comctl32 and msvcrt. Regards Louis
> I will add these categories to bugzilla as soon as I can but
> unfortunatly bugzilla and the AppDB and the main site are down since at
> least 9:00 AM MST
> --
I have added these components

I just wanted to point out that we have a component wine-gui that is
kind of a catch all that seems to include bugs in richedit, ddraw,
comctrl, rebar and x11. I believe it would be a good thing if someone
could do some janitorial on this to sort them out into there proper

Tony Lambregts