Wine translations statistics

Frank Richter frank.richter at
Mon Sep 25 09:23:25 CDT 2006

On 25.09.2006 13:29, Mikołaj Zalewski wrote:
> To check what needs to be translated I have played a bit with wrc
> --verify-translation and made some HTML from it's results. As this might
> interest other translators I've put the statistics at
> .

Nice one! I'll see if I can update some of the German resources.

One thing I noticed is that the message table in kernel32 is treated as
one resource in the statistics, although it contains quite a number of
strings itself. Maybe wmc can be augmented with some
"--verify-translation" equivalent as well...