Is Wine a platform for Codeweaver to make money?! Please help me understand.

nicholas.g.lawrence at mainroads.qld.gov.au nicholas.g.lawrence at mainroads.qld.gov.au
Sun Apr 1 18:59:39 CDT 2007

> Sasan

> ...but I think having the top most used windows
> software working on Wine out of the box will do wonders for its
> popularity

Is popularity a desirable goal?

Will increasing the number of users result in a
benefit for the Wine project?

nick

Opinions contained in this e-mail do not necessarily reflect
the opinions of the Queensland Department of Main Roads,
Queensland Transport or Maritime Safety Queensland, or
endorsed organisations utilising the same infrastructure.
If you have received this electronic mail message in error,
please immediately notify the sender and delete the message
from your computer.