RegDeleteTreeA

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 01:28:22 CDT 2007

On 4/2/07, Stefan Leichter <Stefan.Leichter at camline.com> wrote:
> Am Sunday 01 April 2007 20:19 schrieb Paul Vriens:
> > Stefan Leichter wrote:
> > > ChangeLog
> > > --------------
> > >     add some tests for RegDeleteTreeA
> >
> > Hi Stefan
> >
> > good to see someone picked up this thing. I ran your new tests on Vista
> > Ultimate and comments are below. (I ran the tests while bypassing UAC, as
> > administrator).
> >
> Hello Paul,
>
> thank you for verifying the tests before they get into git. This will save us
> some git cycles to get all tests pass. Can you please retest the new patch.
>
> Thanks
> Stefan

Hi Stefan,

only one failure left. When 'ret = pRegDeleteTreeA(subkey, NULL);' is
called the system deletes the original default but creates a new one.
This means the last test 'ok(RegQueryValueA(subkey, NULL, buffer,
&size)' fails. Maybe this check should be against the original default
(where some data is present).

Cheers,

Paul.