wineprefixcreate - create symlink to cdrom drives(Try 2)

Tom Spear speeddymon at
Tue Apr 3 07:09:44 CDT 2007

On 4/3/07, Marcus Meissner <marcus at> wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 02, 2007 at 06:41:09PM -0500, EA Durbin wrote:
> > Is there anything wrong with this?
> We do this dynamically using "hal" in explorer.exe already...
> What OS do you use that it does not work?
> Also you should also symlink the :: to the cdrom devices
> (d:: -> /dev/cdwhatever)
> Ciao, Marcus
Well, Slackware 11 for one.  Of course I had never actually checked
out gentoo before, and was just told exactly what it is, so now I'm
switching to it..  But its gonna be a while.

Check out this new 3D Instant Messenger called IMVU.  It's the best I
have seen yet!