Random X errors caused by recent cursor patch?

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Tue Apr 3 10:26:59 CDT 2007

Looks like there's been a regression lately.  I'm
getting errors like this

X Error of failed request:  BadPixmap (invalid Pixmap parameter)
  Major opcode of failed request:  54 (X_FreePixmap)
  Resource id in failed request:  0x2a0006a

randomly, about every fourth time I run things that used to
work.  A user on c.e.m.w.
speculates that the recent cursors patch
introduced the regression.

The error doesn't happen often enough to make
a regression test easy, and I haven't tried myself yet.