wineprefixcreate - create symlink to cdrom drives(Try 2)

Tom Spear speeddymon at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 12:20:20 CDT 2007

On 4/3/07, Jesse Allen <the3dfxdude at gmail.com> wrote:
> Slackware will have hal soon though.

Really?  As in v11.1, or as in v12?  I dont care about having to add
them manually either, but some people are really annoyed by it..  One
thing I should note is that even in my config.log, there isnt any sort
of big warning about hal not being there like there is about fontforge
or freetype, whichever it is.  Sure it isnt as big of a deal, but
still even a WARNING: HAL support will not be enabled due to missing
HALd/DBUS. line would be nice..

Too bad I'm switching to Gentoo soon..  Slackware dropped XMMS (which
I compiled and installed myself anyways), which really upsets me, so
I'm sayin bye bye slack..

--
Thanks

Tom

Check out this new 3D Instant Messenger called IMVU.  It's the best I
have seen yet!

http://imvu.com/catalog/web_invitation.php?userId=1547373&from=power-email