kernel32: Implement ReplaceFileA/ReplaceFileW (revised, resubmit)

Erich Hoover ehoover at mines.edu
Thu Apr 5 21:35:31 CDT 2007

I'll look into that case a bit this weekend if I can get the chance, I have
a busy schedule right now.  My original patch did a series of renames
(though it had some other issues):
http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/2007-February/036394.html
However, talking with Felix Nawothnig on wine-devel he suggested I re-write
it, and over time his suggestions evolved into the revised form I submitted.

Erich Hoover
ehoover at mines.edu