Contributing money to WINE?

Tim Schmidt timschmidt at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 13:02:39 CDT 2007

On 4/6/07, Frank Russo <frusso at qpass.com> wrote:
> As a WINE user, I find myself in a (seemingly) unique situation.  I'll
> do my best to explain my motivations, and what resources are at my
> disposal.  Basically, I would like to give money to the WINE project.

I find myself in a similar dilemma...  What if a few of us banded
together and put a bounty on a feature / app, or contracted
codeweavers to implement it?  I think that would be great.  Assuming
we can agree on something we'd like to fund, it would be a little more
targeted than just voting in CW's appdb.

--tim