Changing debug channels on the fly

Eric Pouech eric.pouech at wanadoo.fr
Sat Apr 7 03:49:53 CDT 2007

Dan Kegel a écrit :
> It looks like programs/taskmgr/taskmgr used to let
> you edit debug channels for any process, but now
> that function seems broken; when I right-click
> on a process and select 'edit debug channels',
> I get column headers
>  Debug Channel   Fixme  Err  Warn  Trace
> but nothing under them.  Is this supposed to work?
yes, but it got broken along the way
I've just sent a fix for this one
Note, that you can only toggle on/off debug channels that are specified
on the command line when you start the program (currently you cannot add
new debug channels on the fly, even if it would be doable)

A+

--
Eric Pouech
"The problem with designing something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of a complete idiot." (Douglas Adams)