Winehq's wiki table problem

Dimi Paun dimi at lattica.com
Sun Apr 8 12:22:15 CDT 2007

On Sun, 2007-04-08 at 11:06 -0600, Vitaliy Margolen wrote:
> Please whomever it is responsible for the WineHQ's wiki.

That would be me.

> Can you provide more information so I can refile the bug:

Sure thing:

- MoinMoin Version: 1.5.7
- OS and Version: CentOS 4.4 + latest updates
- Python Version: 2.3.4
- Server Setup: apache 2.0.52, SELinux
- Server Details: nothing relevant

> Of course you are welcome to file the bug yourself since you will have
> all the information available to do so. I can not figure out how to fix
> all this nasty alignment problem on _all_ the pages with the tables.

I would really appreciate if you can do this, as I can't see how I
can look into this one right now. Thank you!

> Am I doing something wrong? Is that my browser broke? Does anyone else
> see the problem with the tables not aligned properly?

Yes, I remember seeing it last time you pointed at it. I think it's just
a MoinMoin layout bug.

--
Dimi Paun <dimi at lattica.com>
Lattica, Inc.