wine latest packages for feisty

Scott Ritchie scott at open-vote.org
Sun Apr 8 17:22:17 CDT 2007

I think you mean Master of The Universe (I am an Ubuntu member already),
such that I directly make the universe packages.  This more or less
happens as it is - another Ubuntu dev just puts my packages straight
into universe.

If you enable the backports repository, you should also get a fairly
recent Wine package (roughly what's in the latest development universe).
I might want to take over that personally soon.

Thanks,
Scott Ritchie