winefile/explorer hardcoded? HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shell\open\command ignored

RusH citizenr at
Sun Apr 8 22:26:22 CDT 2007

Repost from wine-users(no answer there).

Winefile seems to be hardcoded when it comes to opening folders. No
matter what I do it always pops up. I tried deleting
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder and nothing changed.
What can I do to convince wine to open folders with /usr/bin/nautilus
? I allready made it open ordinary files with gnome-open.

Should I made a bug report? Are DDE registry keys for folder opening
only a prop?

Who logs in to gdm? Not I, said the duck.