Questions about using native vs implementing our own

Tom Spear speeddymon at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 10:18:46 CDT 2007

On 4/11/07, Robert Shearman <rob at codeweavers.com> wrote:
> They are only required because they are
> imported by acledit.dll, as is also samlib.dll. You might want to do a
> little debugging next time to see what modules are importing the DLLs.
>
> The only DLL that is required directly and that needs to be stubbed is
> acledit.dll.
Thats basically what I said, just in a few more words in my last
email..  I did not, however realize that acledit was the only one that
needed to be stubbed in order to get the program to pickup the dll.

Additional question for sending to the list:

Is there a fully stubbed dll in the current tree that I could use as a
reference to start a stub for acledit?  I'd like to at least see how
far I can get with a stubbed dll, and I dont want to take any
developers' already small amount of time to ask to make a stub.

--
Thanks

Tom

Check out this new 3D Instant Messenger called IMVU.  It's the best I
have seen yet!

http://imvu.com/catalog/web_invitation.php?userId=1547373&from=power-email