Questions about using native vs implementing our own

Tom Spear speeddymon at
Wed Apr 11 13:26:17 CDT 2007

Legal?  From Microsoft's standpoint, no, but as long as you have a
valid windows license, then I dont see why there should be any
problem.  Thus the reason I didn't actually provide any links.
Besides, a quick google search for the dll brings up the dll-files
site for the dll..

On 4/11/07, Stefan Dösinger <stefandoesinger at> wrote:
> > No, if native dlls are required then it's very helpful for users to know
> > which ones, and it's even better if you provide download links to these
> > dlls, by using sites such as or, or
> > uploading your own somewhere.
> Helpful and better yes, but legal?

Check out this new 3D Instant Messenger called IMVU.  It's the best I
have seen yet!