Ubuntu packages for wine-0.9.35 are broken

RusH citizenr at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 16:25:15 CDT 2007

On 4/14/07, Nick Law <nlaw at nildram.co.uk> wrote:
> No notepad is not working correctly either. It is displaying text
> correctly for it's menus, file edit search and help, however when you
> type anything into the notepad all the characters are invisible, as if
> they are white characters on a white background.

now that you mentioned typing something :)

rasz at capek:~$ notepad
wine: Unhandled page fault on read access to 0x00348000 at address
0x7eba2e7b (thread 0009), starting debugger...
err:seh:raise_exception Unhandled exception code c0000005 flags 0 addr
0x7bc36499

exception after pressing a key inside notepad

--
Who logs in to gdm? Not I, said the duck.