Fwd: fonts borked (in utorrent) between 0.9.34 and 0.9.35

Scott Ritchie scott at open-vote.org
Sun Apr 15 00:40:38 CDT 2007

On Sat, 2007-04-14 at 16:46 +0200, RusH wrote:
> Hi

I honestly don't know what's going on.  I build in a clean environment
using pbuilder.

You might have compiled Wine in a slightly different way than the debs
were built.  Alternatively, this might be a problem with using the Edgy
packages in Feisty.  I'll try making proper Feisty packages by tomorrow.

Thanks,
Scott Ritchie