Old versions of Acrobat Pro tryout?

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Sun Apr 15 19:41:07 CDT 2007

On 4/15/07, Dan Kegel <dank at kegel.com> wrote:
> Hey Tom,
> thanks for the help finding old Photoshops.
> I'm now looking for old Acrobat Pro trials.
> Best source I've found so far is for the foreign
> language versions,
> http://www.winsoft.eu/support/adobe-download.php
> but I don't speak any of those languages.
> Can you have a look for Acrobat Pro 7 or earlier trial versions
> (in english, french, german, or spanish)?

Although people are probably starting to raise their
eyebrows at the number of wiki pages I've been
creating lately (given my avowed status as a wiki hater!),
I created one at
  http://wiki.winehq.org/AdobeAcrobatPro
to tie together everything we know about Acrobat Pro under Wine.

I think I'm going to focus on Dreamweaver, Photoshop, and Acrotat Pro
for a while... so that's it for new wiki pages for a while :-)
- Dan