FAQ moved to Wiki

Dimi Paun dimi at lattica.com
Sun Apr 15 20:33:41 CDT 2007

On Sun, 2007-04-15 at 15:52 -0700, Scott Ritchie wrote:
> I've pasted the content from the FAQ onto the wiki here:
> http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ

I really don't think this is a good idea:
  * it's going to be less usable on the Wiki AFAIK
  * it's going to be fairly hard to edit since it is so big
  * it changes so seldom that it may as well stay on the main site
  * we'll lose the other formats (.txt and .pdf)

I think it needs more discussion before we do such a
transition. If people agree to remove it, I can remove
it from the docs/ package.

--
Dimi Paun <dimi at lattica.com>
Lattica, Inc.