Better support for IL-2 Sturmovik

Briareos auronsrv at gmx.net
Mon Apr 16 14:10:52 CDT 2007

Am Montag, 16. April 2007 20:10 schrieben Sie:
> Am Montag 16 April 2007 19:44 schrieb Briareos:
> > Hello,
> >

> > I subscribed to this list, because I want to help in developing wine so
> > that (my current favorite) simulation works better. Egoistic hah :) ? - a
> > good motivation though ...
> >
> > I am trying to track down the problem which causes the game Sturmovik not
> > to be able to connect to a server. As I didn't find any other link to a
> > person
>
> Does that application maybe use directplay?
Does not seem so. I tried: WINEDEBUG=+loaddll and grepped the output
with "dplay", "play", "direct".

Also I tried WINEDEBUG=+loaddll which does not give additional output.

The strange thing about the networking problem is, that there is no network
traffic generated (checked with wireshark).