Better support for IL-2 Sturmovik

Kai Blin kai.blin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 16:02:30 CDT 2007

On Monday 16 April 2007 21:10, Briareos wrote:

> The strange thing about the networking problem is, that there is no network
> traffic generated (checked with wireshark).

Can you run it on windows and get me a network trace of the traffic it
generates there? As far as I am aware, our winsock implementation has a
couple of bugs, but most are pretty minor and obscure. If IL-2 used
directplay on the other hand, that'd explain why it's not working. I'll be
able to tell from the network trace.

Cheers,
Kai

--
Kai Blin, <kai Dot blin At gmail Dot com>
WorldForge developer    http://www.worldforge.org/