Compiling quartzdrv

Pierre d'Herbemont pdherbemont at free.fr
Tue Apr 17 12:29:51 CDT 2007

Hello,

On 15 avr. 07, at 20:28, Jaka Jančar wrote:

> I assume this was written before any quartzdrv stuff was added to
> Wine, and I have to replace the winequartz.drv with quartzdrv from
> darwine, and not just put it within it (winequartz.drv/quartzdrv/),
> right?

Right.

> Also, the patch doesn't apply OK, but looking at the contents of
> the files, I'm not sure it's needed anymore.

Right, it is not needed now/

> When doing "make depend" I get this error:
>
> ../../tools/makedep -C. -S../.. -T../..  bitblt.c bitmap.c brush.c
> clipping.c dce.c desktop.c dib.c dib_convert.c dib_dst_swap.c
> dib_src_swap.c displays.c event.c font.c graphics.c init.c
> keyboard.c mouse.c palette.c pen.c quartzdrv_coregraphics.c
> quartzdrv_main.c settings.c text.c window.c winpos.c
> gdi.h: No such file or directory
>   gdi.h was first included from font.c:24
> make[2]: *** [depend] Error 1
> make[1]: *** [winequartz.drv/__depend__] Error 2
> make: *** [dlls/__depend__] Error 2

then skip make depend if you can. You'll probably have to locate the
faulty #include gdi.h afterwards though.

> Also, can anyone explain what the fake Menu and Info.plist files
> are for?

Those are resources files. They are not strictly required if I recall
well. Basically it was done by Emmanuel to set up the Menu etc. But I
think we do that from the src already.

Hope this helps,

Pierre.