secur32: invert error handling conditions in order to decrease indentation in secur32/wrapper.c.

Juan Lang juan_lang at
Tue Apr 17 16:59:06 CDT 2007

Sorry for the late reply.

> > I'm working on schannel at the moment. schannel is not a regular SSP,
> > and the functions in wrapper.c can't load native. I've implemented the
> > proper loading code in my local tree and I'm sending it in obvious
> > pieces. no-op cleanups is the first step.

I'm curious how schannel gets loaded, and how you figured it out.  Could
you enlighten me?

> > Not that loading native schannel is a piece of cake. It does require
> > faking lsass (done), and implementing lots of functions everywhere
> > (userenv, crypt32, ntdll, rsaenh: I'll send after a cleanup and
> > writing tests).

If you need reviews of this, I'm happy to look at early patches.

> > The current stage is that native schannel loads and initializes, but
> > builtin rsaenh does not supply everything it needs, so it can't
> > complete the ssl handshake. Native rsaenh requires unimplemented stuff
> > in ntdll.

What stuff, out of curiosity?

I'm very interested to see progress in this area.  Thanks!

Do You Yahoo!?