clusapi.h - add states for GetNodeClusterState()

EA Durbin ead1234 at
Thu Apr 19 17:44:29 CDT 2007

>From: "Dan Kegel" <dank at>
>To: "wine-devel at" <wine-devel at>
>CC: "EA Durbin" <ead1234 at>
>Subject: re: clusapi.h - add states for GetNodeClusterState()
>Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 10:18:19 -0700
>You might have more luck getting these three patches
>in if you also checked in a conformance test that depended on them.
>And were you careful to write winsxs.h yourself as opposed to
>copying and pasting from a Microsoft header or web page?
>- Dan

The .dll is a stub dll, according to the wiki developer hints page it has to
be added first with only DLLMain before I can start adding any functions, or
conformance tests.

Exercise your brain! Try Flexicon.