RegDeleteTree [3rd]

Tom Spear speeddymon at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 22:54:47 CDT 2007

I actually have a Vista Home Basic install on a laptop that I can
check testcases on, at least for right now.  I'm thinking of going out
and getting a licensed copy of xp for it (linux isn't viable for it
because it isnt my laptop and its being used as the main pc for
business transactions, so it couldnt be used to help further wine
development either, other than running testcases on windows,
unfortunately)

Tom

P.S. Since the laptop can't be used for development, could you send a
precompiled binary, and I will test?

--
Thanks

Tom

Check out this new 3D Instant Messenger called IMVU.  It's the best I
have seen yet!

http://imvu.com/catalog/web_invitation.php?userId=1547373&from=power-email